About Me

My photo
Scarborough, United Kingdom
Clinical Hypnotherapist, NLP Master Practitioner and INLPTA Certified Trainer

Thursday 16 September 2010

Double Your Weirdness

Thanks to a post which my friend Maria made recently on Linked In, (thanks, Maria - you've inspired me once again!) I've just signed up to Bill O'Hanlon's newsletter and now half-way through the first of his e-books which he sends as a thank-you for subscribing... If you are in the mood for some inspiration, go and see! (I might add that this is at 6.45am - that's how good this is - and I've only stopped reading it so I can post this.)
I love Bill O'Hanlon's books (of which I have several) and somehow I didn't realise he had a website and a whole treasure-trove of things out there - I really hope he comes back to the UK sometime soon so I can hear him speak. At least now I have a chance of finding out through the newsletter!
Now - back to the book... although I think I may have to give the dogs their breakfast first!

No comments:

Post a Comment