About Me

My photo
Scarborough, United Kingdom
Clinical Hypnotherapist, NLP Master Practitioner and INLPTA Certified Trainer

Friday 18 March 2011

Spring is a time for new beginnings

Yesterday was a very auspicious day for me, and the fulfillment of one of my personal goals. From later on this month, I am going to be working alongside two of the most incredible teachers I have ever met, training wonderful people in the beautiful art and science of hypnotherapy, at their school in Saltburn.

I began my own journey into hypnosis and NLP with Craig and Susi a number of years ago and I am very proud to announce that Joanna Taylor & Associates can now offer training in the Hypnotherapy Society Accredited Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy, in association with Dr Susi Strang & Associates.

As the saying goes, "The best way to predict your future is to create it." What futures are you creating today? Now is the only moment we have in which to make a difference. If you haven't set any goals yet for your future, now is the time to do that. As you watch the garden coming to life in springtime abundance, consider that this may be a time to think about your own new beginnings, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment