About Me

My photo
Scarborough, United Kingdom
Clinical Hypnotherapist, NLP Master Practitioner and INLPTA Certified Trainer

Wednesday 30 September 2009

Finding Treasure in Unexpected Places

Today I have been Sorting Out The Wardrobe. It's a job I find very satisfying, and doubtless so do the local charity shops! However, today I decided to take a look through some of the handbags which lurk in the back of the top cupboard; many of which have not seen the light of day for quite some time... I came across one which seemed to me needed a new home - it's very beautiful, but somehow is always overlooked in favour of another, so I decided it was time to set it free from the confines of the wardrobe. When I looked inside, amongst several lipsticks and no fewer than three packets of tissues, I found a folded piece of paper on which was written the following quote by Emerson:

"Give all to love. Obey thy heart; tis a brave master. Let it have scope - follow it utterly."

I have no idea how or when it came to be there, but, like the handbag, it was obviously time for it to come out of the cupboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment